mandag 8. desember 2008

Your structure is very interesting to me, too.



Fra: bebe_leesah@yahoo.com.sg
Emne: Your structure is very interesting to me, I shall be glad to our acquaintance!
Dato: 5. desember 2008 17.47.51 GMT+01:00

"Greetings, my new friend, I hope. It Oksana writes to you.
For me caused interest your structure and now I would like to enter with you in correspondence. That we could learn better each of us and to see how much we approach for each of us. Very much I hope, that you will soon answer me. Because I shall wait very much your answer.
That I can shortly tell about myself, in fact it is interesting to you, certainly. I from Russia, me of 27 years. But I till now am lonely also my heart free. Therefore I search only for serious attitudes and the present feeling. If game or flirtation I ask you to not write to me is interesting to you only.

Nevertheless very much I hope to see your answer to me for my personal electronic address of mail: goncharoks@yahoo.com

Sincerely I hope to receive your answer and I wait. I wish you excellent mood, Oksana."


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar